Kenaitze Indian Tribe
For Immediate Release
Contact: Cassandra Stalzer, 907-334-0520
Anchorage – Rasmuson Foundation’s Board of Directors announces $9.9 million in Tier 2 grants, investments and initiatives across Alaska. These awards were made Wednesday at the Foundation’s biannual meeting.
The projects receiving funding include (organized by region):
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts will make acoustic improvements in the Evangeline Atwood Concert Hall with a $450,000 grant.
- Northrim BanCorp, Inc. Appoints Marilyn F. Romano to its Board of Directors | Insider Tracking January 31
- Small Business - The Stanly News & Press | The Stanly News & Press January 31
- Writer Ernestine Shaankaláx̱t’ Hayes awarded $50,000 from United States Artists fellowship January 31
- An innovative program helps Anchorage residents find a path out of homelessness January 30